Great image listings lead to successful sales. Here’s all you need to know about how to create yours on Uptot!
Get the perfect click
Click your items in a neutral, uncluttered, well-lit background. Aim for photos with items in sharp focus. Avoid blurry shots.
Pick out the best photos
Select 3 or more photos and add them to your listing. Ensure the photos you upload depict the actual item as clearly as possible from all angles. Choose images that accurately indicate size,
colour, make, and signs of wear and tear, if any.
Add a 360º video
To make your listing stronger, add a well-shot, 360º video of your item as well.
Pro-tip: Take photos the way you’d like to buy them.
Pricing & Payment Details
The process of online selling can seem so complicated. But, we’ve made it easy for you! Simply follow the steps below and you’re set to go
Fix the right price
Calculate your item’s resale value based on its usage and condition. Here are our pricing suggestions:
Brand New (Sealed)- 70- 75% of Current Market Value
Used - 50% of Current Market Value
Heavily Used - 40% of Current Market Value
Do note that we deduct a 20% commission of the sale price.
Make the sale
1. Once the sale of your item is processed (once your item is sold, we will inform you via email), keep it packed and ready. However, if your item is priced Rs.500 or lower, you will have to bear the cost of shipping.
2. If any particular item is no longer available for sale, please inform us via email immediately.
3. In case your item doesn’t find a buyer within 60 days, we will assist you by reviewing your listing.
1. Once your item reaches its new home, you will receive your payment within 7-14 working days.
2. Choose your preferred mode of payment from a host of secure options like wallets(gpay, PayTM), UPI, bank transfer & more.
3. Payments will be made only after we receive confirmation that the items have been delivered in good condition. In case, any item sold by you does not match its listing description or images, no payment can be made and you will be required to bear the full cost of return.